Friday 11 January 2013

So many things to celebrate


That's the first full week back at work staggered through. It hasn't been too bad.

On this day, back in 2005, I got run over by this bus on my way home from work.

(Photo by maljoe)

Arriva 2251
(It's amazing how you can find a picture of almost anything on Google, isn't it?)

Anyway, back to the bus. It shot around the wrong side of a traffic island just as I stepped of the kerb and splattered me. Three nights in hospital, then they let me go home.

To this day, I am still rather delighted with myself for not being dead. Yay me!

Okay, I know it's not the greatest anniversary to celebrate, but it's January, it's cold and it's dark and right now we are all clutching at straws. Things will get better.

PS. In case you are wondering, I broke its windscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment