Tuesday 26 March 2013

Early Doors



Tonight we should be here:



Away at Stocksbridge Park Steels. Originally this was our fixture for New Year's Day. I have lost track of how many times it has been postponed...

So it look like another night in front of the telly.

There's been quite a lot going on in Corrie of late, but the thing that has delighted me most is seeing the mellifluous James Quinn revisiting his role as a policeman - last seen in the delightful Early Doors.



I do hope the Corrie scriptwriters have the good sense to let James laugh, at least once; his laugh is truly magnificent.

There's got to be plenty of opportunity, surely, he is investigating the torching of the Rovers.

Elsewhere on Corrie, Fiz's teeth continue to somehow retract in her mouth, the just when you think they've gone for good, they reappear. Thanks Agnes, for pointing this out - I had never noticed this phenomenon before.

Now I can't stop noticing.

Where do Fiz's teeth go?

My guess is somewhere in the back of her head, looking for a brain. What do you think?

There may be a small prize for the best answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment